Recently Added Cards From These Sets Headline Animator

Recently Added Cards From These Sets

Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!!

Hello!! This blog is an extension of my eBay business (eBay seller id: bargainbinsportscards.) As the name might suggest, I provide affordable pricing on cards geared to player and set collectors. You will find rookies, variations, inserts, parallels, autographs and memorabilia cards. I will also be offering a finders service so if you are looking for something specific, you know what they say . . .  it never hurts to ask.

Additionally and more importantly instead of just being a shill, I will, at times, be providing editorial content giving my thoughts and opinions on the cards themselves and the brands/products from which they were pulled.


So thank you in advance. Be sure to connect with me on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter, as well, from the sidebar on the right.

Always Be Collecting

PTS5GQV24HFG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment